Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Soldier of Love


Ashley Smith by David Dunan
 Like A Toy Soldier editorial in the December 2010 issue of Vogue Italia

American Vogue, March 2010

Tumblr_lhydhzqgc71qzq8zqo1_500_large
Tumblr_lhydldrl2w1qzq8zqo1_500_large
Mash Couture for Marie Claire Italia, March 2011


Spellbound for Vogue USA, July 2011

Marching Orders for Vogue Japan, October 2011





Karolina Kurkova for Vogue Spain, January 2011



Elena Perminova at 2012 Spring/Summer Haute Couture Fashion Week, Paris

Sade - Soldier of Love 

I've lost the use of my heartBut I'm still aliveStill looking for the lifeThe endless pool on the other sideIt's a wild wild westI'm doing my best

I'm at the borderline of my faith,I'm at the hinterland of my devotionIn the frontline of this battle of mineBut I'm still alive
I'm a soldier of love.Every day and nightI'm a soldier of loveAll the days of my life




source: various google images
my other blog: http://one4theboys.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Nagyon elvezem ezt a stilust!!!
    Jol osszevalogatott kepek.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hú mekkorát dobbant a szivem, csak mert az egyik kedvenc dalom ever a 'Soldier of Love'. Nagyon tetszik ez a post, a katonás megközelités, gyönyörű fotók :D
    Egy dal jutott eszembe:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdRrSfYI424

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice.
    Anyway, I've always liked epaulets and combat belts.
    And sometimes I think Prince looks like he's dressed as a toy soldier. (Ha.)
    (I think Sade's voice is sexy!)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a soldier of love.
    Every day and night
    I am a soldier of love
    Every day of my life
    Beautiful pictures with wonderful poetry.
    Fashion and carefree and colorful.
    A hug.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...