Friday, 27 January 2012

"Wanderlust" for Harper's Bazaar, Australia March 2012























Whenever I look at the pictures of this amazing editorial, 
I feel touched by their expressiveness.
Man and nature coexisting in harmony, 
calm tension, intimacy and strong affection are the
 concepts that come to my mind.
I can almost feel the warm, spicy breeze strocking my face.

I've been waiting for an editorial such as this one. 
It brings fashion closer to reality.

What do you think?


8 comments:

  1. Azt gondolom, h az a legnagyobb baj, h meg nincs nyar es nem mi vagyunk a fotokon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really exceptional photos. Landscape, sensual, black and white colorful. I'm impressed.
    a hug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hú, gyönyörű fotók,a történet...és a nyár.. Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the photos are gorgeous!xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great feature, beautiful series of location photos. My favorite kind of shoot -- to be out in nature, roughing it. These photos show so much emotion and expression. I've never been to Africa (some day), but have been in some extreme jungle wilderness in South America. (But there were no wide open spaces to capture the vastness -- but all the pics were so beautiful.) Anyway, I love camping in tents.
    Thanks,
    :-))
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent photographs. Reflective look at the woman. Warm and subtle.
    pozdrawiam
    Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and if you like, please follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I follow you back on GFC and Bloglovin, thank you! xx Joice

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...