Monday, 14 May 2012

Golden Twenties



loading

loading

loading

loading

loading

loading

loading

loading

Styling: Kathrin Seidel

Although this editorial is from 2011, I believe these flowy white dresses and
classically tailored, elegant  pieces should be present in our wardrobe
this summer as well.
I fell in love with the nude, layered cocktail dress and the purity of
 monochrome styling.
The vintage background with lush green plants and white interiors 
gives such warmth and freshness to the mood of this editorial...it 
makes me want to redecorate my room, wear pearls,
wear my hair wavy and go out to the country on horseback...
I absolutely love it!
Do you?

And sorry for not posting for so long; I've been mostly out 
of the house the past fiew days because of  Student Days.

2 comments:

  1. I've always loved the 20's . . . such great designs.
    Sleek, simple, smart. Sophisticated, party time.
    Lots of white. And as we all know, "white is always right."
    Missed you,
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hat ez szin minden nyaron slager :)
    Egyszeruen csodasak ezek a fotok.
    p.s megvan bocsajtva, h diaknapoztal :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...