Saturday, 22 September 2012

Back to school with Thakoon



I absolutely adore the Thakoon Addition Pre Fall 2012 collection! It is just what I've
 imagined for my fall wardrobe. For those of us starting college this autumn (in my case- a 
chance to start over), this can be an excellent guide for creating an edgy college look. The 
fresh floral prints, feminine pastel army patterns, swingy coats with oversize cargo pockets 
and cardigans create a 60's style G. I. Jane, whom the designer himself described as "flirty, cheeky military". I wouldn't mind having all of these items in my closet...






















3 comments:

  1. Hat ilyen szerkokba en is visszamennek suliba :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a lot "new" here . . .
    these combinations are unlikely, the cut and length are crazy . . .
    these will draw some attention. (I guess that's the point.)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This collection is so, so lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...