Friday, 4 January 2013

New city- New life




 Finally, I decided to move forward and do something about that voice inside of me that kept telling 
me I should express myself. So, here I am living in a somewhat bigger city than my hometown, still
full of questions but excited. Drawing day and night, tasting all the enjoyment this city has to offer.
I thought I'd share some photos with you guys; some of them were taken on the street, others in my 
dorm room or at the workshop and of course- what student life would be true without parties!











photo taken by Teo




Trying on hats with the new collegues.

3 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how great it is to see these pics.
    As they say, "I am living vicariously with you through this post."
    I love your work, your environment.
    Sketch, draw, taste, party, live.
    And say hi to Teo.
    (You look happy, and beautiful - as always.)
    xoxo
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remélem, jól érzed magad az új helyen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pictures, you're very talented

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...